UNESCO Young Professionals Program 2021 - at Iranian National Commission for UNESCO
The National Commissions must consider the following criteria:
- Maximum age 32 years,
- A relevant university degree and specialization in one of the fields of sciences, culture, social sciences and humanities, communication and information, business management, finance and accounting, law and international relations,
- Fluency in English and/or French,
- Having a masters or doctorate degree,
- Overall 15 people will be selected.
In addition to the above, the selection of individuals will be based on values such as honesty, professionalism, respect for diversity, and commitment to UNESCO guidelines.
Interested parties can send the following documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of 1st of July:
- Resume in English and Persian (maximum 2 pages each) in PDF or Word format,
- A document that demonstrates fluency in English or French, scanned in JPG or PDF format, with a maximum size of 400kb (people who do not have a language degree will be interviewed.)
- Scan of the last academic degree (scanned in JPG or PDF format, with a maximum size of 400 kb)
Please include "UNESCO Young Professionals Program - 2021” in the subject of the email you send. Incomplete applications are not considered. Resumes submitted must include detailed contact information of applicants.
For further information, you can call 021-22250884 on even days from 9 to 13.
23:55 - 21/06/2021 / Number : 29238 / Show Count : 445
لینک کوتاه خبر : en.umz.ac.ir/sun/MKeoha